Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Side Ships

Hello Everyone,

It is time for a another Top 5 Wednesday post, although this one is more like Top 5 Thursday because I have been struggling with this topic and I tried my best! This week's topic was favorite side ships, basically any side character relationships that I loved. This was hard because I don't really focus on side characters a whole lot, so it was a struggle to try and come up with five, but I did it! Here are my favorite side ships:

1. Morrigan and Cassian from A Court of Mist and Fury

2. Coco and Mark from It's Not Me, It's You

3. Violet and Quigley from A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Slippery Slope

4. Astrid and Des from The Waterfire Saga

5. Harper and Daniel from the Watersong Quartet

And those are my Top 5 Side Ships. I haven't given any explanations because they would contain spoilers for the books.

Happy Readings,
Janelle L. C.

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle), Instagram (@jazzyjan101), and to like The Scribbler Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I tried a court of mist and fury, but I was turned off the sexuality within the book. I did begin to like the storyline though. I have not finished this book though. The characters are vibrant and if you like books about Fae than this is up your alley personally I try and avoid books with magical elements. I read the first book in the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete