Monday, July 3, 2017

July TBR

Hello Everyone!

Last month was a pretty good reading month and I am hoping that this month will also be a good one. Here are the books I am planning on reading this July:

1. Lucky in Love by Kasie West

2. With You Always by Jody Hedlund

3. Matilda by Roald Dahl

4. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandyha Menon

5. Wanderlost by Jen Malone

There are other books that I am planning on reading this month, but these are the ones that I know for sure I want to read. I am also going to take place in the Booktube-a-thon later this month, so I will be posting another TBR for that closer to the time of the read-a-thon.

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C.

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle), Instagram (@jazzyjan101), and to like The Scribbler Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment